We’ve been busy decorating for the holidays so not many posts lately…and no I don’t have many decorating pictures to share tonight. What has been going on is we made some progress on the plumbing for my studio project. The pipes are rough plumbed now for my sink so up next I can start installing drywall and sub flooring in that area. I just need to find the time.
One strange thing I discovered as a result of a burnt out bulb in the bathroom. I reached into our fancy light fixtures to remove the T10 incandescent bulb and the bulb came undone. It was just hanging there with the screw part still in the socket, but the glass didn’t break; it was kinda cool. What wasn’t cool was the fact I didn’t know how to remove the glass shade. Luckily I found the answer online at the Restoration Hardware website and it referenced using a tool to remove the nut way up inside the shade. Well that explains the strange wire thing that was laying around when we moved in. With the wire tool I easily removed the shade. I then used pliers to remove the bulb base. The T10 bulbs are hard to find in 60W so I’ll have to order some online. At least I figured out how to remove the shade….and I didn’t throw out that wire thing.